Our goal as a professional property management team would be to return to you every month as much rental income as your property is capable of producing. We would accomplish this by keeping your investment in top condition, which would allow us to charge maximum fair market rental rates. This would also keep your property at its maximum value should you ever decide to sell.
We employ a full time staff of maintenance, landscaping, and cleaning personnel to help you maintain your property needs. This also helps us to assist you in maintaining your goals which once again, is to return to you as much of your investment every month as is possible.
It is our belief that with professional management, we can increase your income, improve your property value, and leave you with more free time and peace of mind knowing that your property is being operated and managed to its maximum potential.
Clark Real Estate has the staff and knowledge to manage your single or multi family residences. Any or all of the services listed below are available to you:
Property Management Services
1. RESIDENTIAL SCREENING PROCESS: Any potential tenants are required to complete a rental application. We verify credit, income and previous residency. We also hold an interview with any potential tenant.
2. LEASE AND RENTAL AGREEMENTS
3. RENT COLLECTIONS
4. ACCOUNT SERVICES : Clark Real Estate provides all of your bookkeeping services. Books are maintained according to standard bookkeeping procedures and they are available for inspection by the owner at any time. Our cut off period for our owners is on the 5th of each month and a cash flow statement is prepared between the 6th and 8th of each month and posted online or mailed to each owner. Any funds due to the owner are included along with copies of invoices for worked performed on your property, routine notices of resident status and security deposit accounting.
5. Supervision of property
6. Move in and Move out Inspections, documented by digital photos.
7. Deposit settlements with photos and accounting
8. MAINTENANCE :We will inspect properties when they become vacant and prepare maintenance list. Obtain bids for major maintenance items and have all maintenance completed in a way that prepares the property for a fast turnover and protects the financial interests of the owner. Clark Real Estate offers a full time maintenance staff.We also oversee all landscape maintenance, and perform semi annual inspections on occupied units.
9. ADVERTISING :Advertise units to attractively present the property to prospective tenants. Clark Real Estate currently advertises through:
- Reno Gazette Journal - Ads placed with Clark Real Estate receive volume rates and charged to owner if they so choose. RGJ ads are distributed to the internet.
- MLS (Multiple Listing Service) - which is also distributed to the internet.
- Clark Real Estate website (http://www.clarkrealestatenv.com/) - Vacant units get individual profiles. We offer prizes and incentives which draw prospective tenants to our site.
- Craigslist - A free listing service through local online community which we update three times a week to keep the ads higher in position on each page.
- Housing Connection - A free listing service through a Tahoe listing service.
- Clark Real Estate electronic quarterly newsletter to keep you informed of current events at Clark Real Estate and our community.
10. EVICTIONS :Evictions as well as lockouts are filed when required and followed through in a timely matter to allow the unit to be turned over in the shortest time possible.
11. COLLECTION OF DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS.
12. EMERGENCIES : Maintains a 24 hour phone line for tenant to inform Clark Real Estate of ANY emergency regarding the property.This service is available to the owner as well as the tenant.
13. STAFF : Clark Real Estate has a full-time staff to provide any services around the clock.
14. COMMUNICATION : We carry a strong commitment to giving you the best customer service to you and your tenant. We will communicate with you on the status of your Property at all times and keep you informed of 30 day notices, evictions, vacancies, required maintenance and any other items pertaining to the property.
15. TENANT PLACEMENT : We offer this service to owners who manage their own property but have had trouble finding a tenant in the past. We will locate and qualify a tenant for you for a one-time fee.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT 775-828-3355 FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE ON MANAGING YOUR PROPERTY OR PLACING A TENANT FOR YOU. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US ONLINE AT http://www.clarkrealestatenv.com/